Morning and evening to all,
My dilema is this, we are awaiting a 176 non-CSL Cat 5 and have just had a lovely baby boy our timeline would suggest we are perhaps weeks away from a visa grant (heres hoping). Our new born is due for a minor operation on a hernia on Friday so cannot have a medical for a few weeks I presume.
I am worried if we add him to the visa we may be ruled out of the before June group however not adding him would cost a massive £1000 and a length of time until it is granted which may go over our validation date if our visa is granted inbetween.
I'm sorry if this sounds confusing but I have become very edgy as far as decisions go with visa's and when to do things after one failed trip already.