Help Needed - cannot open link for Defacto form and penal clearance form

Guest smilla

Hi there,

We have just applied online for a subclass 176 visa and after completion they supply you with a checklist of documents we need to upload.

Unfortunately I could not open the 'Evidence of Defacto Relationship' form and the 'Penal Clearance' form. Does somebody have a copy they could send me please.

I have contacted DIAC but time is running out before documents need to be uploaded.

Many thanks

Sam

Guest VickyMel

As far as I am aware and if I remember correctly there are no forms for these?

Someone please correct me if I am wrong!

We uploaded scanned copies of statements and other defacto evidence to the application web site - no form as such?

Plus attached scans of the Police clearances that we had already obtained. (Unless you are on one of the higher priority visas you may not want to get your PCCs until requested in case they run out?)

I went to open that form and there is no actual 'form' just guidelines I think. It does say something about 'complete where applicable' or words to that effect, but then there's nothing to actually fill in. I was taking it to mean they want documents sent/uploaded within the timescale. (I hope so anyway). I think it's form 10 you may be thinking of.

Archived