great news for all in cat 5 and us

Guest TRACEY & PETER

Guest TRACEY & PETER

ok, i think our visa has just been granted,

We had an odd email today from smp.application, saying they had received info that we have had our visa granted, didnt quite know what to make of it, so went on status update and guess what we all have visa approval,

Cant believe it, our agent hasnt been in contact at all, so im very confussed but i think ive got it right,

Great news for us, but also good news for all in cat 5 that have c/o and have already done ploice checks and meds done,

WOW, very scared now, and dont know what to do next

Guest guest33730
Congratulations .... I've always found opening a bottle of the sparkly stuff a good way to celebrate .... enjoy :0)

That's fantastic news - a few in cat 5 seem to be coming through now!!

Ali - I also find opening a bottle of sparkly is good to commiserate as well - actually it's good for any occasion LOLxx

Daniel

I think there will be alot of celebrating tonight!! as the Ozzies would say "good on ya!! what a beaut!" and congratulations, pure English stylie.

ok, i think our visa has just been granted,

We had an odd email today from smp.application, saying they had received info that we have had our visa granted, didnt quite know what to make of it, so went on status update and guess what we all have visa approval,

Cant believe it, our agent hasnt been in contact at all, so im very confussed but i think ive got it right,

Great news for us, but also good news for all in cat 5 that have c/o and have already done ploice checks and meds done,

WOW, very scared now, and dont know what to do next

Congratulations...

Congratulations, this is fantastic news. Well done, you must be sooo happy!

I wonder if you would mind adding your details to a thread I am running which shows all cat 5 people on the first page. I am updating this daily and showing all new visas that are coming through and would love to add your details on there too.

So if you dont mind, please look at the thread; http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/70633-176-ss-non-csl-where-you-now.html#post596344

Thanks and congrats again:wubclub:

Tasha

Guest morgansashadog

What fantastic news - here's hoping your good luck is shared with all us Category 5's - we got case officer on 3rd Sept and have put meds/police certs in - just got a hiccup though coz the tracker says that my health requirements are outstanding and further medical results referred - my husband's just says 'finalised and received'.

Good Luck with your move - you might be on the beach for Christmas!

Regards

Anne (hoping to be in Oz by next summer - going to Victoria/Melbourne.

Guest timkerbell2009

Yay - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Join the club lol x

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION to DIAC: 00/05/08

DATE SS RECD: AUG 2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: Sept 2009 / APPROVED: Oct 2009

ADDITIONAL INFO: we were given a CO and was asked to do our meds at the beginning of September.

VISA GRANTED: 01/12/09

Yay - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Join the club lol x

Priority No. 5

DATE OF 175 VISA APPLICATION to DIAC: 00/05/08

DATE SS RECD: AUG 2009

DATE MEDS & PC'S UPLOADED: Sept 2009 / APPROVED: Oct 2009

ADDITIONAL INFO: we were given a CO and was asked to do our meds at the beginning of September.

VISA GRANTED: 01/12/09

Hi timkerbell! Congrats! May I know your sponsored state? Thanks in advance and good luck to your life down under....:biggrin:

Archived