Help: Can't upload any more documents to my visa app

Guest Rojo

Hello there,

I am hoping someone can advise? I am in the throes of applying for a 175 and have just been allocated a CO. He has asked for a vast raft of documents to support my work experience claim: every bank statement, payslip and tax document for the last 4 years, and I have been busily uploading all of these items onto my application via the DIMIA website, but I havnt even got half-way through before receiving an error message saying that I have reached the limit of attachments.

What do I do now? Surely, the system must be capable of so many documents if the CO's are asking for all of these things? Do I just email batches through to the CO depending on email size?

I am sure I saw a post from someone saying that they had uploaded over 90 documents?

Any help and guidance gratefully received.

Cheers

Rojo

Guest bebac30

Try to put more scanned docs in one pdf file and then reduce size using advices on immi site (not possible to do it in Adobe Reader, must have Adobe proffesional to done it). If you still have this possibility... maybe you can try to contact your co asking him/her to send it by email.

Ok - thanks. I hope I don't have to buy more software just for this. I've emailed my CO to see what he wants to do. I do find it a bit crazy that a signed letter direct from my employers is not sufficient evidence of work experience.

Ok - thanks. I hope I don't have to buy more software just for this. I've emailed my CO to see what he wants to do. I do find it a bit crazy that a signed letter direct from my employers is not sufficient evidence of work experience.

As I said in other thread (and just for reference purposes here, should anyone else need this capability), check out the open source document creation program "scribus".

It lets you create documents from a variety of other document/image formats (I have mostly used it with jpg document scans and pdfs) and you can output in pdf format, with a lot of compression options available. It's very good and free. I use the linux version but scribus.net has links to downloads for the Windows and MacOS versions.

For visa documentation purposes it should give you all you need.

Guest southerngent
As I said in other thread (and just for reference purposes here, should anyone else need this capability), check out the open source document creation program "scribus".

It lets you create documents from a variety of other document/image formats (I have mostly used it with jpg document scans and pdfs) and you can output in pdf format, with a lot of compression options available. It's very good and free. I use the linux version but scribus.net has links to downloads for the Windows and MacOS versions.

For visa documentation purposes it should give you all you need.

another alternative dopdf (google it) am sure its a free download

sort the docs in word then goto print the doc as normal but select doPDF as your printer, this will produce a pdf of the whole document.

Archived