Medical examination and Health Operation Centre

Guest ThKmOz

today I've inquiry to panel doctor clinic (want to know how much does is cost),

the clinic said, If I apply 175 by online, no need to send to Sydney, they will fill in by online.

I've explain again as need to sent to Sydney, but they said very sure, for online no need to sent to Sydney as doctor can fill up by online electronically. (How come Raffles Hospital Singapore can do this by electronically??? , they are not HSA related, am i right?)

eventually I'm confuse.

Please help

Guest wanderer

The Medical Clinic will have a schedule of costs just like when you visit a doctor in most developed countries and have to pay.

I've explain again as need to sent to Sydney, but they said very sure, for online no need to sent to Sydney as doctor can fill up by online electronically. (How come Raffles Hospital Singapore can do this by electronically??? , they are not HSA related, am i right?)

eventually I'm confuse.

Well just don't you worry about a thing now, remember you're just the subject in this, no need to stick your nose into their business and if you let Raffles do what can do best in this digital world, you'll save yourself from being too confused.

If you confuse them too, they could get you mixed up with the next patient who has got extra toes to have removed.

Are you on CSL and were you asked by your CO to do a medical?

Guest wanderer

Sounds to me that Raffles have the facilities to fo the electronic transfer whereas the other MOC clinic does not.

But it is the MOCs role to forward the information and not for you to be concerned about, you're just going to go somewhere to have a medical examination and only if you have something wrong with you that the MOC feels you need to see a doctor for, will they give you advice.

If both Raffles and the other place are on the approved list, ask them what their fees are.

With a Visa application you're instructed to wait for advice to get medical and though somepeople may frontload medicals on to an application, that'll usually be with a family visa that gets processed quicker and so it'll be best to wait for advice from a CO.

Archived