457 Visa Approval !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest r17ych

We were woken at 1.40am UK time this morning by my husbands new employer saying our 457 visa has been approved - BEST CALL EVER!!!!!!

On checking our e-mail we were indeed in receipt of an e-mail from our agent Jennifer, with the visa approvals for myself, Paul & Britt. Our agent has worked really well for us as the application was only applied for on the 25th August 2009!! my husbands new company have also worked really quickly which is great.

What was a dream,,,,, is now reality.

Raych:jiggy:

Now that is something you don't mind being woken up for,lol,,

Congratulations and lots of luck with your plans

Cal x

Have'nt been able to get back to sleep, just sat listening to the high winds and torrential rain - thanks for your good wishes,

Raych x

That's great news! Bet you're really excited!

Congrats!

Thanks,,,,,

we are really excited and cannot wait to go,

• 1 month later...
Guest r17ych

Not sure if this is to me, but just in case, we are going to Brisbane but not qute sure when. We are trying desperately to sell our house but Paul (OH) needs to start work soon so it might mean him going out first while I wait for house to sell.

I really hope you hear something soon, I wonder what date Paul's employer put on our application for us to hear so quick?

Where are you going?

Love,

Raych x

Twas meant for you!!! Hope it all goes quickly for you, nothing worse than not knowing! We are going to Melbourne, and really can't wait, just need the visa so that we can get on with things!

I don't know of anyone else who has been told about the 28 days thing but I know my friend was told she couldn't be in Australia for more than a month before her intended start date, so the 28 day rule dows make sence! Still highly frustrating!

Congratulations, it is really nice to hear that someone has some good news for a change!!!

What is your O/H occupation?

Hope you sell the house soon and can start your new life in OZ!!!!! Have a fab time celebrating!!!

Jules

We were woken at 1.40am UK time this morning by my husbands new employer saying our 457 visa has been approved - BEST CALL EVER!!!!!!

On checking our e-mail we were indeed in receipt of an e-mail from our agent Jennifer, with the visa approvals for myself, Paul & Britt. Our agent has worked really well for us as the application was only applied for on the 25th August 2009!! my husbands new company have also worked really quickly which is great.

What was a dream,,,,, is now reality.

Guest barney1450

Hey Guys

Well done on your application and successful application. I bet you are excited. I am just waiting for the decision now. I have submitted meds and Police check, but not sure how long it takes for them to decide to issue the visa after receiving these!!

Mine was a case of going to the MRt,as it was refused intially, not my fault though. They gave me till the 14th oct to submit police checks and meds, but whether i hear sooner, god only knows.

I certainly wouldnt mind a phone call in the early hours of the morning.

Anyway good luck, and lets hope the house sells soon so you can all go at the same time.

Tonia x

Guest r17ych
Congratulations, it is really nice to hear that someone has some good news for a change!!!

What is your O/H occupation?

Hope you sell the house soon and can start your new life in OZ!!!!! Have a fab time celebrating!!!

Jules

Hi Jules,

My OH is in the motor trade and was a Managing Director for a Bentley and Lotus dealership in UK which closed down due to the current economic situation. He is going out to work for a guy who has Bentley, Ferrari, Masserati and Audi to name but a few :wideeyed:.

We too hope we sell the house soon which is proving near impossible. Thank you for your kind words. What is your story and where are you up to?

Love,

Raych x

Guest r17ych
Hey Guys

Well done on your application and successful application. I bet you are excited. I am just waiting for the decision now. I have submitted meds and Police check, but not sure how long it takes for them to decide to issue the visa after receiving these!!

Mine was a case of going to the MRt,as it was refused intially, not my fault though. They gave me till the 14th oct to submit police checks and meds, but whether i hear sooner, god only knows.

I certainly wouldnt mind a phone call in the early hours of the morning.

Anyway good luck, and lets hope the house sells soon so you can all go at the same time.

Tonia x

Hi Tonia,

What visa are you going out on and where are you planning on going? We are going out on a 457 visa which is only temporary but we will apply for PR as soon as is possible.

I hope you don't wait too much longer as I know how agonising it is and we only had days to wait.

I wish you every luck with your application and would love to hear when you are successful.

Love,

Raych x

Guest barney1450

[Hi

The visa i am going on is the old 496 skilled, designated area sponsored visa. My brother is the sponsor and the area is victoria, but i intend to reside in Warrnambool with some friends before finding a place of my own.

My original agents went bust, and did not submit the correct information before the deadline last June, consequently my visa was refused and i had to appeal to the MRT by August 20th 2008, and i won the appeal on the 31st August this year. Its been a nightmare, and I am still trying to get hold of those who caused me this delay and stress to seek some form of compensation. The culprits were Clare Molnar and visa connection, and the registered agent was Ashley McEwan.

I will certainly keep you informed of when I eventually hear, which i hope is not long now.

Take care and well done again, I bet you are on cloud nine xxx

QUOTE=r17ych;591340]Hi Tonia,

What visa are you going out on and where are you planning on going? We are going out on a 457 visa which is only temporary but we will apply for PR as soon as is possible.

I hope you don't wait too much longer as I know how agonising it is and we only had days to wait.

I wish you every luck with your application and would love to hear when you are successful.

Love,

Raych x

Hi

We are in for the long wait on a 175 visa hoping to head for Queensland,if we ever get there!!!!

We are going out there for a holiday next month and are going to have a look around.

Sounds like your o/h has a great job to go to. My o/h is car mad especially with regards to lotus. He keeps going on about getting the exige(not sure I have spelt that right?)

Have you had many viewings on your house?

Jules

Hi Jules,

My OH is in the motor trade and was a Managing Director for a Bentley and Lotus dealership in UK which closed down due to the current economic situation. He is going out to work for a guy who has Bentley, Ferrari, Masserati and Audi to name but a few :wideeyed:.

We too hope we sell the house soon which is proving near impossible. Thank you for your kind words. What is your story and where are you up to?

Love,

Raych x

Archived