cant upload documents for e visa 175. HELP

yumimumi

HI

i submitted an online application for an e visa 175 on the 7th august 2009. i have a transaction number and password for this and have since been able to log on and view which evidence etc is required.

my problem is when i try and upload the required documents i go into the relevent bit, input the transaction number and password (which i presume is the same one as in the above paragraph), it just tells me that either the transaction number or password is incorrect.

have tried several times but getting annoyed now.

can anyone shed any light on this please. am worried that i only have a certain timescale to upload the documents required.

thanks nicola

Guest RobRat

Hi

After lodging you application you should have recieved a confimation email. Did you recieve it?

In the email there would be a section regarding Providing Documents.

There will be an email address where you can provide the scanned documents.

Be sure to include your reference details in the subject line of your email as specified.

It is probably worth ringing them and explain the problem. +61 1300 364 613

If you are adding documents onto a webpage application we found that we had the same trouble. I could not upload word documents - so I had to put all the files into pdf files then they uploaded straight away? not sure if it was the cause or just coincidence?

Good luck

I had the same problem and I believe many others have too...

Just make sure all your documents are scanned to a low resolution PDF file and email them all instead....

Have a look at this thread and in particular for my comment because I put the email address etc on it that you need to send docs to

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/40234-online-175-app-gone-wrong.html

• 1 month later...

Hi there, this is a technical issue - I can't think how to scan my larger than A4 originals & certified copies of things such as birth & marriage certs. Anyone dealt with this successfully?

I wouldn't mind just posting the certified copies to DIAC but I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that if you submitted an online application.

Cheers

Jim

Guest hummingfrog
Hi there, this is a technical issue - I can't think how to scan my larger than A4 originals & certified copies of things such as birth & marriage certs. Anyone dealt with this successfully?

I wouldn't mind just posting the certified copies to DIAC but I think I read somewhere that you shouldn't do that if you submitted an online application.

Cheers

Jim

Hi, I had the same problem with my educational certs when I did my online application a while back. I ended up going to my local office supplies/copy store which had one of those office-sized photocopiers/scanners that takes up to A3 size and scanned them in that way. The lady at the counter was happy to save the image files onto a USB memory stick that I brought along.

Hope this helps.

Archived