Vetassess practical results

Guest ian & jo

Guest ian & jo

Hi, has anyone had there recent vetassess practical results through yet, the not knowing is killing me. My OH did his plumbing practical in Accrington last friday (17th july) & is desparately waiting for news. I know it was only 5 days ago but it feels like 5 weeks. I'm so stressed, checking emails every 5 minutes & seeing " no new messages ". ARRRRRGGGGHHH !!!!!!! Anyone else out there in same situation???? Jo . :arghh:

Hi, has anyone had there recent vetassess practical results through yet, the not knowing is killing me. My OH did his plumbing practical in Accrington last friday (17th july) & is desparately waiting for news. I know it was only 5 days ago but it feels like 5 weeks. I'm so stressed, checking emails every 5 minutes & seeing " no new messages ". ARRRRRGGGGHHH !!!!!!! Anyone else out there in same situation???? Jo . :arghh:

if you applied to vetassess online you can log onto their website and check on there.

Guest ian & jo

Tried finding out through vetassess website, but not having any luck & am getting REALLY frustrated now. Suppose i'll just have to keep waiting for some news, hope no news is good news !!!! Jo x.:confused:

My OH did his last Friday in Accrington too (Plumbing). I keep logging onto the site to see if the results are on but no luck so far. The guy at the college did say it would take 10 days but were getting very inpaitent too!!

Guest ian & jo

Hi, yes it's a nightmare ( waiting not knowing ) my OH did his last fri. in plumbing too!!! some guys who have done it previously found out within 3 days, others up to 10 days later. The not knowing is stressing me out totally!!! I still haven't found anything out, don't know how much longer i can wait. Jo x. :arghh:

My OH did his last Friday in Accrington too (Plumbing). I keep logging onto the site to see if the results are on but no luck so far. The guy at the college did say it would take 10 days but were getting very inpaitent too!!

Hi, yes it's a nightmare ( waiting not knowing ) my OH did his last fri. in plumbing too!!! some guys who have done it previously found out within 3 days, others up to 10 days later. The not knowing is stressing me out totally!!! I still haven't found anything out, don't know how much longer i can wait. Jo x. :arghh:

The waiting is awful - OH passsed his plumbing in April this year (after a year of rejection after rejection from the TRA as a gas fitter). The relief at finally being able to progress to visa application was massive. I have everything crossed for you both - keep us posted x :cute:

Guest ian & jo

Thanks for that, yes i'll let you know when we eventually find out. My OH is a qualified gas fitter/ plumber too & was advised to go the vetassess route rather than tra. It feels like your whole life's on hold !!! Jo x. :unsure:

Guest ian & jo
They took 3 weeks to get back to us hope that helps good luck!

Oh no you're joking !!! we can't wait that long i'm a nervous wreck now can't wait another 2 weeks it's mental torture. Thanks anyway ( i think ) !!!!!! Jo x. :arghh: :arghh:

Hhubby did his bricklaying on 17th July in Accrington, checked online on 20th (in evening) and he was succsessful. We were also told it would take upto 10 days. Maybe it depends on how quick the assessors send it to Oz! Our fingers are crossed for you all. x

My OH did his on Tuesday 14th and we logged on to Tradeassess website on Friday 17th first thing to see that he was unsuccessful - now the wait begins to found out why - he reckons it was his gas theory that let him down. We are still waiting now for a summary of results. Good luck to your OH and wish mine well for his retake x

Guest pinkpheonix

hi, i know how you feel, my oh did his plumbing on the 21st iin the same place.its like sitting on hot coals. i know it ususaly takes about 2wks but i have read that alot of people are not getting theres and end up phoneing vetasses them selves. check on there website you should have had log in details and check tosee if there is any letters from them. good luck

(for above post) oh and is it the bit at the bottom were it says final assesment, succsesfull or unsuccsesful cause ours said succsesful and was wondering what it meant

well checked online yest 28th to see if he passed and it said succsesful, emailed the agent to ask, as he only doid it on the 21st july and they phoned to confirm it that he had passed woo hoo. fingers crossed you get yours soon.

Archived