Currently I plan to apply for Western Australia State sponsorship to get 176 visa. In http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/media...enes_Jan09.pdf it is said that applicants must "bring sufficient funds into the State to cover settlement costs". Please comment from your practical experience about when and in what form the evidence about sufficient funds will be needed!
- At the moment of submitting State sponsorship application?
- At the moment of entering Australia?
- Is it enough to show bank statements with account balance or they are interested in cash inflows and outflows?
- Is it needed to physically transfer the funds to some Australian bank account?
- Are real estates and mortgage payments of their interest here?
- Can my wife's (secondary applicant) bank accounts be counted in?
As these are rather practical issues, I would be glad to hear from someone who has actually gone through this in practice
Thanks in advance!