Anyone from INDIA ???

dan77

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Raja
Hi there. Iam from India..

Hi Nitsy,

I am also from India and e-lodged our application in November 2008 along with all relevant documents (Skill Assessment, IELTS, and all other relevant doc's). Medicals and PCC are pending as the Case Officer (CO) is not yet allocated.

Tell me:

1. Have you applied on Regional/State sponsorship or do you have a relative sponsoring you?

2. Is your Case Officer allocated?

3. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia?

Best Wishes

Raja:notworthy:

Guest maxevenu

Hi All,

Me too from India but working in Gulf for last 15 years. Have lodge the online application for 176 visa on 3rd May 2009 with approved WA SS. Med & PCC not done yet, Waiting for CO to request. Fingers are crossed!! :-)

Good Luck!

Venu

Guest bbulsara

Hi

I am from India Too, I want to know I am just 10th Passed, Having MCP, MCSE, CCNA in Computers. Will can I get Vetassess Assessment Successful ?

Is anyone here from India ??????

hi i am from india. my timeline is as follows,

i am a business and it professional(non modl and csl). applied thro paper based application on nov 3rd 08 to aspc for subclass 475 regional provisional relative sponsored. still waiting for news... :(

Guest Raja
hi i am from india. my timeline is as follows,

i am a business and it professional(non modl and csl). applied thro paper based application on nov 3rd 08 to aspc for subclass 475 regional provisional relative sponsored. still waiting for news... :(

Hi Vandm,:hug:

We seem to be sailing in the same boat, as I have also applied in the month of Nov. 2008 for Provisional Relative Sponsored Australian Visa. I quote my previous message in this same thread for your reference:

Hi Nitsy,

I am also from India and e-lodged our application in November 2008 along with all relevant documents (Skill Assessment, IELTS, and all other relevant doc's). Medicals and PCC are pending as the Case Officer (CO) is not yet allocated. UNQUOTE

Tell me:

1. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia? I propose to move to Melbourne.

2. Under which skill are you applying? I am applying under the Supply and Distribution Managers category which is in the SOL.

3. Do you intend to migrate along with your family? I shall be migrating with my family.

Keep in touch so that we are able to moniter our case as they are of the same nature.

Best Wishes

We seem to be sailing in the same boat, as I have also applied in the month of Nov. 2008 for Provisional Relative Sponsored Australian Visa. I quote my previous message in this same thread for your reference:

Hi Nitsy,

I am also from India and e-lodged our application in November 2008 along with all relevant documents (Skill Assessment, IELTS, and all other relevant doc's). Medicals and PCC are pending as the Case Officer (CO) is not yet allocated. UNQUOTE

Tell me:

2. Under which skill are you applying? I am applying under the Supply and Distribution Managers category which is in the SOL.

3. Do you intend to migrate along with your family? I shall be migrating with my family.

Keep in touch so that we are able to moniter our case as they are of the same nature.

Best Wishes

hey raja,

indeed we are sailing in the same boat. i am also planning to go melbourne. ur from chennai? pls do update as and when u get any status update. i shall do the same. this final stage is soo excruciatingly slow. anyway everything happens for good. so wait and hope and pray. cheers.

1. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia? I am planning to move to either Adelaide or Perth.

2. Under which skill are you applying? I have applied as Accountant (2211-11), MODL, Non -CSL. Now planning to apply for SS to WA and SA.

Hi Nitsy,

Tell me:

Best Wishes

Guest Raja
hey raja,

indeed we are sailing in the same boat. i am also planning to go melbourne. ur from chennai? pls do update as and when u get any status update. i shall do the same. this final stage is soo excruciatingly slow. anyway everything happens for good. so wait and hope and pray. cheers.

I am a Kerlite from Maharashtra. Keep in touch with any developments that may take place.

Bye.

Raja

hey raja,

Hi,

Freinds, i am from chennai.I have lodged my online visa 175,and i got sposorship from victoria and changed to 176.My co asked some docs i have submitted on 15th may till now i am waiting for my visa.Please update any new message

Bala

Guest Raja
Hi,

Freinds, i am from chennai.I have lodged my online visa 175,and i got sposorship from victoria and changed to 176.My co asked some docs i have submitted on 15th may till now i am waiting for my visa.Please update any new message

Bala

Ritu the next reaction to your actions god willing shall be your grant of visa.

Enjoy

Cheers

Raja

Guest Raja
hey raja,

No, I am a Keralite from Maharashtra. Keep in touch.

Bye

Guest Raja
hey raja,

No I am a Keralite from Maharashtra. Please keep in touch so as to enable us access the situation.

Bye

Raja

Guest Raja
hey raja,

I am a keralite from maharashtra. Please keep in touch so as to enable us monitor the situation.

Bye

Raja

I am a keralite from maharashtra. Please keep in touch so as to enable us monitor the situation.

Bye

Raja

HEY RAJA

Everybody here knws ur frm Maharashtra, nw please stop ths please.....:confused:

cheers,

budwal

1. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia? I intend to move to Perth.

2. Under which skill are you applying? I have applied as IT Manager (1224-11), Non-MODL, Non -CSL. Got WA Sponsorship

3. Do you intend to migrate along with your family? Yes. They are the reason, I want to migrate. :wub:

hI PVASU

Good to see...at least one person is here who is heading to Perth. I am also planning to apply for SS of WA.

1. Where do you intend to migrate in Australia? I intend to move to Perth.

2. Under which skill are you applying? I have applied as IT Manager (1224-11), Non-MODL, Non -CSL. Got WA Sponsorship

3. Do you intend to migrate along with your family? Yes. They are the reason, I want to migrate. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
hI PVASU

Good to see...at least one person is here who is heading to Perth. I am also planning to apply for SS of WA.

Hi All :hug:

There does not seem to be many applicants from India by the look of this thread!

Raja:err:

Archived