Anyone submitted a 1023 form to DIAC?

Guest Quwa

Hi

Has anyone submitted a 1023 (change information on application) form to DIAC, and if so how long did it take them to process it and change the info?

I sent a 1023 to them on 8th April and then chased bout week later and they said

'oh yeah we have it, i will fwd it on to admin for you and it will take 5 working days'. So after 6 working days i hall my tired ass out of bed at 5:50am (slightly sick of that now) and phone to check as couldnt see anything on online status and they once again say,

'yes we have it and i can see that you phoned a week ago to chase but nothing has happend'

'Brilliant' i say 'can you fwd it on to admin again please?' i ask

'thats all i can do ,i will fwd it today' the lady replied

'how long will it take?' i ask

' cant say' she helpfully replied!!!!!

So im now a bit peeved as the form is asking to add my fiance to the application - the system had an error and i couldnt do it when i was actually completing the orginal appplication. Its quite a major change but i filled in all the bits, they have all the info it just needs to be put on my application, how long does that take!? :arghh:

..and brreeaatthhh :swoon: im sorry im just a bit stressed with it all. We have fronted loaded everythingelse and its just this one thing that i am worried will hold everythinglse up, have any of you had any delays with 1023 forms??

sorry for ranting x

Archived