CSL 175 Processing Times

Guest snow77

Guest snow77

Does anybody know if they are still hoping to allocate all CSL 175 applicants a case officer by the end of May? The weekly updates don’t mention this anymore. We applied in December 2008 and would just like to have a rough idea as to when we should expect a CO to be allocated.

Does anybody know if they are still hoping to allocate all CSL 175 applicants a case officer by the end of May? The weekly updates don’t mention this anymore. We applied in December 2008 and would just like to have a rough idea as to when we should expect a CO to be allocated.

Hi guys

I think the May 2009 bit for CSL has been dropped due to the large influx of 176 SS applications that DIAC will now be receiving...

With so many ppl switching from 175 to 176 including ppl on the CSL,i dont think anyone can tell for sure now what and which visa will be granted when!

Also who knows what the May 2009 budget will bring and what priorities will change when the new migration year starts in July 09..

Guest jayadams

The answer is simple ---- NO. the aspc update clearly states it is not by the fact that it has been removed and that is because DIAC do not know how many people are converting to 176 from 175 and when the influx of these will occur so they have removed this indication so they dont get an influx of people clogging the phone lines with endles stupid queries. Indications suggest you may get through before the end of this period (end of June) but I think wait and see we are november 2008 but it seems like IT, accountants, engineers are the only ones being processed so far in august and september. DIAC do say they grant 500 permanent visa a day so things like beupdate are really only a vague indication to what is going on. best of luck. fingers crossed!!

Hi

When my IELTS were submitted a few weeks ago, our agent got a reply confirming that I was now on the CSL (Accountant - had to do IELTS in addition to SA) & that the CO would be allocated by the end of May.

To get an idea of how they are progressing, have a look at www.beupdate.co.uk

This obviously isn't everybody who has applied, but as a sample it's probably representative. You can see how they are getting through the various types of visas, in allocating COs and finally Visas.

I have to admit to checking it every day practically, as all 175s on that website who are still CSL but applied before us seem to have had a CO allocated, so I'm mega excited!!!

J

The answer is simple ---- NO. the aspc update clearly states it is not by the fact that it has been removed and that is because DIAC do not know how many people are converting to 176 from 175 and when the influx of these will occur so they have removed this indication so they dont get an influx of people clogging the phone lines with endles stupid queries. Indications suggest you may get through before the end of this period (end of June) but I think wait and see we are november 2008 but it seems like IT, accountants, engineers are the only ones being processed so far in august and september. DIAC do say they grant 500 permanent visa a day so things like beupdate are really only a vague indication to what is going on. best of luck. fingers crossed!!

Well we are in IT and applied in July and have still heard nothing, so even then things aren't hapening as quickly as BE seems to show...

• 1 month later...
Guest namecaesar

I think you r right Jayadams:v_SPIN:

Archived