Help needed with visa application/form

alibags

Hi

I am trying to complete the online application form - and am getting confused on one question in particular (I'm sure there will be others! :arghh: )

On the 'country of residence' question it asks for "at least 1 country of residence for each person over the age of 16" - seems resonsable enough I thought, but clealry am doing somehting wrong as it keeps telling me I have made an error!

I am completing it for just OH and myself and we have never lived anywhere other than the UK. It asks for dates ...........well there aren't any - we live here and will continue to live here till we move or die (latter seems the more probable at this point!)........... I type in the date I was born.......but what is the last date I put in.....

Can someone help me see what is probably obvious as to why I cannot move on from this question.

This probably seems like a garbled question if you have not encountered this question/form/problem yet - but I hope others have done it successfully and can remember what they did!!

Getting frustrated :twitcy:

We did ours a couple of weeks ago and for the date up to I put the date I was completing the form - that was for this question and current employment - as they want an end date for that too. I think the question you are asking about asks for any countries where you've lived for the last 10 years - so don't put date of birth put todays date - 10 years ago.

Hope that helps

Nicky

Guest littlesarah

Hope you got that sorted. That online form was a nightmare for me too, and my hubby's Australian!

Good luck

Sarah

thanks all - I have now sussed out the form - I think - not even ready to submit it yet as still waiting on skills assessment to come back - then need to attempt the 'state sponsorship' route - I used to quite like filling out forms - I am rapidly going off that pastime!! :confused:

Archived