We've filled in our main forms and got my police check and medical done... now we're worrying about the evidence for our relationship... Neither of us are hoarders and it's proving difficult. We have no notion of how much of anything to include either :( We both hate having photos taken too.
So far we have...
- Print outs of random bank statements from the last 12 months (we both bank online and they charge £10 PER SHEET for older than 12 months)
- Maybe 3 or 4 photos over the last 4 years
- Xmas / Birthday / Engagement cards... mostly not dated though :(
- Bills with one or both of our names on to the same address
- Phone bills showing he rang me lots while i was abroad (hopefully, we haven't found it yet but know it's somewhere!!)
- Form 888's from my Dad, his mum (aussie) his best mate (aussie), his ex land lady, and a couple of friends of ours
- Our personal statements (although not written yet cos no clue!!)
- Council tax bills and tv licenses for the 4 years we've been living together
- Records of flights together to spain, australia and malta
Is there anything else we should be trying to find ?
We have got a wedding invitation or two *somewhere* but we can't find them at all :(