Partner visa Second Stage Processing

Guest Jader1973

Guest Jader1973

Hello,

The request for info for the second stage of my visa processing turned up in the post before Christmas and has to be back by the start of February.

I'm not sure about the Stat Decs. The request is for two stat decs (one from me and one from the OH) stating we are in a mutually exclusive ongoing relationship and live together permanently.

At the moment I'm thinking of writing "We are in a mutually exclusive ongoing relationship and live together permanently." because there is another joint statement on finances, etc for us both to sign.

Anyone got any ideas on what should go on the Stat Decs?

Thanks in advance,

Douglas

• 1 year later...

Hi

I've got this coming up soon so I also need to know qwhat the process is and howlong it takes. The info on the IMMI website is pretty poor. I suspect that you need to show how you are still in a relationship - bank statements, rent agreements, holiday photos etc. I'd also mention things like how you have supported each other - financially and emotionally (eg, partner explains how things work in oz compared to UK, paid all the bills whilst unemployed, I did the housework when unemployed, shared chores when working etc). This is what we put on our first stage stat decs anyway.

Good luck and keep me posted

mark

Archived