Nursing experience query - help!

Guest Heather&Dean

Guest Heather&Dean

Hi

I am a cardiothoracic ITU nurse and will have one years experience in April. Could anyone please advise as to whether this is enough experience to apply for jobs in Queensland, and if successful get sponsorship for 457 visa?

Thank you

Hi

I am a cardiothoracic ITU nurse and will have one years experience in April. Could anyone please advise as to whether this is enough experience to apply for jobs in Queensland, and if successful get sponsorship for 457 visa?

Thank you

Australia has a shortage of nurses you should be able to get a job and sponsorship try appying to the hospitals in Queensland.

Good Luck

Guest jankroo

They are desperate for Nurses I really don't think they would care as long as you speak English!

email the NursingFederation and see what they say!

Guest Heather&Dean

Thank you, I really hope you're right. Fingers' crossed for me, I'm going to start applying the end of April. Heather x

Guest jankroo

Hi H & D

Just a thought to ? hurry the process.. what about getting in touch direct with the Nursing Agencies to see if they can help or put you on the path to Aus. Melbourne - try Medi Health I know they are always looking for staff as my son's friends Dad owns it.., or one of those that cover the area you may want to settle.. like others say they will snap you up!! thats it.

Archived