Is it good for us ?

Guest cyberange

Guest cyberange

It sound like a good new but we don't want to get away to fast but what do you think of this mail we received few hours ago ?

Hi Erwan ( Erwan is my Oh :cool: )

Many thanks for your e-mail and your details. I have had a good look at your current skills and back ground which are impressive.

Can I verify if you have started any form of VISA application for work in Australia? The majority of our clients are unfortunately not in a position to provide sponsorship.

We are more than happy to include your details on our database and where possible provide your details to our clients for requirements they have, from this we may be able to work with a client interested in sponsoring an external candidate.

Can you advise me of your lead time to relocate to Australia should a suitable company be found and do you have an idea of the salary remuneration package you may be after?

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Oh - fantastic little movie on your web site - very very good.

Kind regards

Thank's for reading

If you want to see my Oh website just clic here :jiggy:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Cyberange

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

Who sent this e-mail? Was it unsolicited? Also, since the e-mail makes it clear that employer sponsorship for a visa is by no means certain, have you begun the migration process for Oz in any way, please?

Have a look at the DIAC website, I would suggest:

Visas & Immigration

Information Booklets - Applications & Forms - Visas & Immigration

The Visa Wizard might help:

Australian Visa wizard - Visas & Immigration

Best wishes

Gill

Guest cyberange

Hi gill

And thank's for your answer.

Since a few days we have sent a lot of cv's.

It's a recruitment agent who's written that . We thought that we need a sponsor in first to begin a visa process .

You don't definetly need a sponsor to get a visa, it will depend on your skills.

Check if your (or OHs) skills are on the SOL list and then look at what visas you could be eligable for. If you wanted to go for a 175 permanent residency visa for example, you would really need to have a 50 or 60 point occupation. If less then you could look at state sponsorship if your OH has skills required by particular states. These are both permanent residency visas.

Or you could look for employer sponsorship, this can be easier or harder to get. I can't really help much here except to say that we found with high points scoring skills then we didn't find any companies interested at all, trades seem to do OK though in getting employer sponsored. These are usually temporary residency visas and do have a range of restrictions on them.

So read up on the immi site and definetly do the visa wizard to assess your options before applying.

Archived