Every 2 weeks (sometime 3) registered migration agents hwo are also members of the MIA receive an update on the progress of medicals at the HOC.
I have put below the latest one I have received and am happy to post each time I receive this if thats okay with the moderators?
'Below is the Health Operations Centre weekly update for the week beginning Monday 29 September 2008.
We are currently processing medicals completed OFF-SHORE:
1. Urgent cases (457 visas) not requiring MOC's assessment received on 24th September 2008.
2. Temporary cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 12th September 2008.
3. Permanent cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 10th September 2008.
4. Urgent cases (e-visas, adoptions, 457 visas) requiring assessment by a Medical Officer received on 26th September 2008.
5. Other cases requiring medical assessment by a Medical Officer received on 17th September 2008.
The case officer processing your visa application should be your first point of contact regarding any inquiry in relation to the application, including your health assessment results.
If directing an enquiry to HOC, please note that if you are not the authorised contact declared on the visa application forms, then the HOC cannot release any information to you.'
Hope this helps everyone who is waiting on medical results. As per the immi one for visa status it may not be entirely accurate but so far i have found it to be roughly right.