Health Operations Centre Timeline Update

Guest Birdiesinoz

Guest Birdiesinoz

Hi all

Every 2 weeks (sometime 3) registered migration agents hwo are also members of the MIA receive an update on the progress of medicals at the HOC.

I have put below the latest one I have received and am happy to post each time I receive this if thats okay with the moderators?

'Below is the Health Operations Centre weekly update for the week beginning Monday 29 September 2008.

We are currently processing medicals completed OFF-SHORE:

1. Urgent cases (457 visas) not requiring MOC's assessment received on 24th September 2008.

2. Temporary cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 12th September 2008.

3. Permanent cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 10th September 2008.

4. Urgent cases (e-visas, adoptions, 457 visas) requiring assessment by a Medical Officer received on 26th September 2008.

5. Other cases requiring medical assessment by a Medical Officer received on 17th September 2008.

The case officer processing your visa application should be your first point of contact regarding any inquiry in relation to the application, including your health assessment results.

If directing an enquiry to HOC, please note that if you are not the authorised contact declared on the visa application forms, then the HOC cannot release any information to you.'

Hope this helps everyone who is waiting on medical results. As per the immi one for visa status it may not be entirely accurate but so far i have found it to be roughly right.

:cute:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Birdiesinoz

Below is the Health Operations Centre weekly update for the week beginning Monday 13 October 2008.

We are currently processing medicals completed OFF-SHORE:

1. Urgent cases (457 visas) not requiring MOC's assessment received on 7 October 2008.

2. Temporary cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 15 September 2008.

3. Permanent cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 23rd September 2008.

4. Urgent cases (e-visas, adoptions, 457 visas, some Ref Hum cases) requiring assessment by a Medical Officer received on 9 October 2008.

5. Other cases requiring medical assessment by a Medical Officer received on 30 September 2008.

The case officer processing your visa application should be your first point of contact regarding any inquiry in relation to the application, including your health assessment results.

If directing an enquiry to HOC, please note that if you are not the authorised contact declared on the visa application forms, then the HOC cannot release any information to you.

For medicals referred by diplomatic bag, it should be anticipated that there is a 2 week delay before they are received for processing at the Health Operations Centre.

Medicals received by courier or through diplomatic bag are opened by a contracted service provider located in our Lee Street offices.

Generally, if documents are received in the morning they will be delivered to HOC that evening, if received in the evening they are delivered to HOC the next working day.

Kind regards

• 5 months later...
Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Rdx

Cheryl, the author of this thread, started one on BE at the same time. They made it permanently sticky so I unstuck this one. The BE thread has been updated regularly so both forums can share that one:

Health Operations Centre -Update - Page 27 : British Expat Discussion Forum

It was not fair on Cheryl to expect her to feed both threads every time she gets more news from the HOC.

Best wishes

Gill

• 2 years later...
Guest supunsara

dear S/M,

I Would like to get information about medical result. could you please send me which application currently processing you.

thank you.

supunsara

Archived