Spouse Visa - Form 40SP Help needed!

Guest welshie

Guest welshie

Hi

My DH is just finalising the details of his form for sponsoring me and need advise fpr part 34

" You should provide certified photocopies of one of the following documents to show your employment during the last two years.

- Australian income and/or overseas tax assessments notices; OR

- Letter from your employer confirming length of employment and annual salary; OR

- Payslips ; OR

- Business Documents or a letter from your accountant...."

His payslips have no info on them as to his annual salary etc (They are VERY basic)

so is a P60 the equivalent of an "overseas ax assessment notice?"

Many thanks!

Laura

hi laura

can you get a letter from his employer confirming his wage and also send in the payslips? My husband just sent in his wage slips but I think they did have his salary on them.

x

Guest welshie
hi laura

can you get a letter from his employer confirming his wage and also send in the payslips? My husband just sent in his wage slips but I think they did have his salary on them.

x

Hi

Yeah we could, however we dont want to let them know we are applying yet! He wants to sit his 17th Edition course through them and his work wont pay for him to do that if they know we are planning on leaving. (He paid the last lot of regs courses and the bosses said they would pay this course)

I just wondered if a P60 would suffice, we have the last two years worth?

Thanks for replying

Laura

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Hi Laura,

I got my husband's employer to write a letter confirming his salary and length of service.

We are just about to send the application off too, I am sure this will enough information for them.

Best of luck with yours :-)

Guest The Hoys hoping.........

Ps.....we didn't tell his employer, we just said we needed the letter for the mortgage provider.

They were fine with that.

You could always email Australia house to ask if the two years p60's is enough. They are very quick to reply!:-)

Guest moonraker1961

Hi my husband just sent letters from bothour employers stating we were still employed.We also just sent in p60's and that was enough as far as I know.Immi accepted them so I guess it was fine?

Archived