Application status

Guest fergie family

Guest fergie family

Hi

I have just looked at our application status update page and it has changed today and said application processing further. Can anyone please tell me what this means are we any further forward.

Thanks

Susan

Hi Sue, Well you've taken another leap thats for sure !! When ours changed to this it meant we had a CO and they were now looking at our application.

Good luck and keep us updated

Hi Sue

We've just had the same thing (175 visa) and I think Kim (Kdal) is right, if you look at your 2nd page of document requirements they should show as "met" now, I reckon this would only happen if your Case Officer had approved them

Good luck, let us know how you get on

Mrs Tyke xx

Guest fergie family

Hi Guys

Its a 175 visa . I checked again and the second page has not changed it still says required. Medicals were sent on the 25th July so it will be a few weeks before they are finalised. Does anyone now what a value statement is and can this be done just now. We filled in form 80 but I dont know is this is the same thing.

Thanks for the replies

Susan

Hi Susan, No think the Value Statement is form 1281 think form 80 is the character assesment form.

Good luck Kim

Susan, If you have an agent then he will forward this form to you. If you dont have an agent you can always down load the form from the Immi site and then send it to them

Guest fergie family

Hi

Yes I do have an agent. I will send them an e-mail and get them to send me the form.

Thanks Kim.

Susan

Guest kkris.san

dear all...how do we check our staus online? could u pls give me the website

regards

krish n san

This is the link

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

You will need your passport number (main applicant) , TRN number and DOB

good luck it's addictive lol

Thanks for that.

If I click on your link, it goes straight there without any probs, but if I cut and paste, or type it in my toolbar, OR try and bookmark the page when I get there, it does not work!

What am I doing wrong???

I have to find this post everytime I want to go and check!:arghh:

P.S-Sorry for being so dumb!-:smile:

Guest hartleys

hi,

Im trying to look at my status we had trouble attaching documents online so had to do it through the email link, when i type in my trn and dob etc it comes back saying not recognised to this trn number, what am i doing wrong!

Thanks, and sorry for butting in

Lisa x

Hi Susan, i checked mine last night and it says the same, i'm so excited now, we applied for a 176 visa on-line on the 26th March, our medicals have been finalised and we intend to do police checks tomorrow.. Could it really be happening???

Good luck

Tania X

Guest fergie family

Hi Tania

We got excited as well seeing this at least we know someone is looking at it. We are a 175 visa and submitted it on the 3rd March. We went for our medicals on the 23rd July so a few weeks yet to wait until they are finalised and our pc are already sent. All our other documents on the second page still say required so once they start to say met then we might have a c.o. and then we will really get excited.

Good luck and let me know if anything changes for you,

Susan

Guest Rocker
Thanks for that.

If I click on your link, it goes straight there without any probs, but if I cut and paste, or type it in my toolbar, OR try and bookmark the page when I get there, it does not work!

What am I doing wrong???

Mongoose below is the link...

you can copy and paste this one..

This is the link

You will need your passport number (main applicant) , TRN number and DOB

good luck it's addictive lol

Hiya!

What is your TRN number???

Want to check our status as we've asked for an update from our agent but they haven't told us anything so thought we'd investigate it ourselves.

x x x

Guest fergie family

Hi

Your agent will give you your TRN number so that you can check it yourself. You also need your DOB and passport number.

Susan

Hi Guys, We submitted our visa application on 28th Feb08 along with our police checks which were done 13th and 14th Feb, Medicals were done 28th April and our satus has been saying since 3rd June 08 Visa being processed further, i like the rest check the online status everyday, but i always get the same saying "no current visa" most depressing but i still check the next day all the same.Im constantly emailing our migration expert but all she tells us is DICMA are allocating case officers to visa's lodged on and around Dec 07 now for 175, we just live in hope its our turn soon.Lets all keep are chins up coz mine keeps hitting the floor lol, be better in the Oz summer anyway.

Guest The "legdes"

Have a quick look at the beupdate site. I'm sure I've seen some the same as yours just being granted. Fingers crossed you get yours very soon.

Archived