No news good news!!!!!!!

Guest Alex & Kris

Guest Alex & Kris

no news good news , so they say!! I need reasurence please still not heard anything regarding our visa & its killing me.

Everytime i come on someone else has theirs CONGRATS to all, but where's ours.

We a august lot, meds & pc's logged in may so y taking so long is this a good or bad sign???

Sorry to moan but getting very worried now that the dream has gone!!!:no:

Kris :arghh:

Guest Shell

Hi Kris,

you must be really fed up now. Have you thought about ringing Australia House to see how your application is progressing. I have read other threads where people have done this.

Hope you get some news soon

Shell xx

no news good news , so they say!! I need reasurence please still not heard anything regarding our visa & its killing me.

Everytime i come on someone else has theirs CONGRATS to all, but where's ours.

We a august lot, meds & pc's logged in may so y taking so long is this a good or bad sign???

Sorry to moan but getting very worried now that the dream has gone!!!:no:

Kris :arghh:

it will be here anytime and i look forward to posting your congratulations when it does !!!!! im sure if youve only just done your meds etc then that is the last thing they are after before they grant

GOOD LUCK

sjs

Guest Alex & Kris
Hi Kris,

you must be really fed up now. Have you thought about ringing Australia House to see how your application is progressing. I have read other threads where people have done this.

Hope you get some news soon

Shell xx

Hi shell thanks for reply, have thought about it but some of posts i've read say they a bit funny if u have used a agent? is this true, also oh is main applicant so would they chat to me ?

keeping fingers crossed but finding it hard :sad:

kris x

Guest Els-Bells

As far as I know they dont treat u any different whether u use an agent or not, if anything things go bit quicker in my opinion. Your OH should deff ring Oz house that was how we found out we had our Visa, our agent didnt get informed of this til 2 weeks after this.They can even tell you the status like if ur meds/policechecks been signed off and if it has been looked at by decision maker.

Archived