tomorrow tomorrow I love Yer tomorrow, visa a day away

Guest smileygrandma's son in Oz

To all those waiting for there parent visa, hopefully tomorrow will be the day, how will I ever sleep tonite lol :jiggy:

Guest Jaynie

Good luck for the 1st of the month, remember to say 'White Rabbits' three times before you talk to anyone! Who knows it might just work.

Guest OldiesRUs

Looking forward to coming on tomorrow morning and seeing lots of 'We've got it!' posts.

Good luck to Smileygrandma, Cazbeckham and everyone.

Look out Australia - the oldies are on the march!!

Jean:wubclub:

I hope we will find out tomorrow, I don't think I could wait another night.

Guest Lucylongsocks

Roll on tomorrow ! Although I have already been told my case is with a finalising officer and i should hear something before 1st July....i'm checking my e-mails every 10 seconds and going slightly crazy in the process !!

Good luck to us all !

Guest JoanneHattersley

God, I hope tomorrow is the day! I will sleep tonight! A bottle or 1 of riesling has seen to that! LOL! LOL!

Guest Lucylongsocks

Just spoke to the Embassy who checked my case for me and its still being processed. She says there is only ONE officer who has the authority to grant the visas.

I can just imagine a little person sitting at a desk surrounded by applications piled high all around them with a red stamp for NO and a black stamp saying APPROVED !!

I wonder who this all-powerful person with the rest of my life in their hands is like ?

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Lucy

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

This thread is aimed at those waiting for Contributory Parent visas, and there should be a spate of grants of those tomorrow, for reasons I need not bire you with.

However, I understand that you have applied for Prospective Marriage visa?

Best wishes

Gill

Its now the first of july, I have just woke up, now I can sit all day long and click the refresh button on my emails, my hubby will bring my supplies needed such as food water, all the best to all waiting.

Its now the first of july' date=' I have just woke up, now I can sit all day long and click the refresh button on my emails, my hubby will bring my supplies needed such as food water, all the best to all waiting.[/quote']

Have fingers and toes crossed for you and to everyone waiting!!! Look forward to seeing you thread saying you have your golden ticket! What's going to happen when you need the toilet or have you moved your computer - :biglaugh:!

All the best,

Nikci

I have my hubby on standby to click refresh button when I need the DUNNY lol

Guest JoanneHattersley
is ur mum an dad waiting hun? i think my mum and dad are going to apply i hope they get it xx good luck if they are waiting i have everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah they sure are! Everything was done by mid December and just before they asked for the 2nd VAC payment they put the halt on the CPVs. Mum and Dad applied in Feb 2007 so this wait is almost over, I am working this arvo so I am hoping that she will ring me all happy!!!!

Nope not us not yet, still waiting, well were use to that, im sure you will get yours before us, it seems strange no one seems to have one, you would have thought immi would have been preparing them prior to today to send especially for you guys who have waited ages.

Archived