Statutory Declaration for ACS and migration

Guest CrocodileDundee

Guest CrocodileDundee

Hello,

I'm an IT contractor with a Ltd servicing company. I can't get a reference from current 'employer' (i.e. my client). I got a letter from the agent stating how long I've been there and what technologies I use. I intend to give a Statutory Declaration. I got reference for other employers - altogether 8 years, including the current one. I hope this is enough.

My question, Is it better to give the Statutory Declaration on my company letter head as the director of my company or just as my self?

Has anyone had issue along these lines?

ps: I've read some of the thread on Statutory Declaration and they were very useful indeed.

Thank you in advance

CD

Guest cantwait
we had to do ours on headed paper for each job luke had had lucky only 3 :yes:

Hi Claire

We are just down the road from you. We're just 5 minutes past Brownhills off the Chester Road towards Sutton Coldfield.

Karen

X

hi there Karen,

i know where u mean my sister lives on the chester rd but in erdington. small world!! what are your plans in oz? and when do u think your going and where?? sorry so many questions! not sure what we are doing getting a camper van to start and travelling round to find out where we fancy living. have never been to oz so figure thats the best idea . :-) xx

As you need to have stat dec signed by a Solicitor, perhaps best to speak to them first about the layout and headed paper? Just a thought. Maybe you could do a belt and braces and have them from both yourself and your company? We were lucky as my hubby managed to get companies he worked for as a contractor to do referencs for him. Hope all goes well. This is the worst bit, the visa app is far easier than ACS app by the way.

Guest cantwait
hi there Karen,

i know where u mean my sister lives on the chester rd but in erdington. small world!! what are your plans in oz? and when do u think your going and where?? sorry so many questions! not sure what we are doing getting a camper van to start and travelling round to find out where we fancy living. have never been to oz so figure thats the best idea . :-) xx

Hi

We are hoping to go to Queensland, early next year. You'll have a great time travelling round - there's so much to see and do!!

Karen

X

Archived