Finally Posted !

Guest nattie

Guest nattie

Hey,

Finally posted my Spouse Visa off last Thursday!.

All began getting the Prospective Marriage visa last year, been in Australia for 8 months !. Really enjoyong myself.

Went back to England in March-April of thisi year to get married to my now husband Jeremy, it was a fantastic day enjoyed by all, even the weather was good for a change in April.

Came back 3 weeks ago, had to log a Spouse visa as soon as we got back but that didn't happen!. It was only the weekend begining 17/18 th that we got it all ready, was so stressing out at this point as i didn't have left on my current visa only about 5 days!.

Finally sent it off last Thursday to get there on the Friday.

Still stressing i was told that i could get a bridging visa (Extention) on my current visa but wasn't sure if i had it or not, i rang them this morning asking them if i had the extention - i got the answer i wanted and i had gotten the extention - Lucky really only had 3 days left on it.

Now the waiting game begin again, got to wait till my police check from Engalnd comes back before they prob process it fully. Still have to get the medical done but i should pass that fingers crossed.

Heard that Spouse visas don't take that long ?. About 4 weeks i got told by one immergration man.

Nat x

Archived