Defacto -second stage processing address

Cookiecrew

Hi,

Just trying to fill out defacto spouse 47sp form and one of the questions is asking for my address in Oz for the second stage of the process. How do they expect me to know where i will be living over there before i get there? Intend to head to Sydney but don't have an address now! Can i leave this question blank or put "to be advised"?

Help gratefully received......

Thanks.

c

Hi C,

I have just checked my copy of the 47sp and I put my uk address in that part because my permanent spouse visa was granted straight away so they wouldn't have needed an oz address but we have been married for over 5 years and have two children so that would have been taken into consideration.

How long have you been with your partner?

Hi Wendy, we have been together for 7 years.

As the visa is usually a 2 stage process i guess they are forward thinking for the second stage and assuming you have already been granted a temporary visa and are over there. Maybe i'll do as you did and just put uk address and if i get a temporary visa contact them in the future when i know where i'm living.

Thanks for your reply.

Clare

Guest Mrs C

Hiya

I have my visa and just wnted to let you know that we put Richard's Cousin address on the form and have been advised to change it once we get to OZ.

Hope this helps

April

Guest Paul n Ness

Hi

We put a friends oz address but if you dont have one put your uk address and it will be down to you to advise them of an oz address when you get one. This is just in case you dont get the permanent visa straight away - they need to be able to contact you when the time comes to make it permanent.

GOOD LUCK! :wubclub:

Archived