Current Processing Times?

Guest koala12

Guest koala12

Does anyone know what the current processing time for second stage spouse visa is in Sydney? I've been told there is a huge backlog of applications that need dealing with but no-one can give me an idea of what we're looking at?

Hope someone out there can help?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nattie
Does anyone know what the current processing time for second stage spouse visa is in Sydney? I've been told there is a huge backlog of applications that need dealing with but no-one can give me an idea of what we're looking at?

Hope someone out there can help?

Thanks

Hope it's not too long, we will be applying for the spouse visa in about a months time, my current one ends in May i think. The man at immergration that granted this one that am currently said the 4 weeks that i had left on this one when i get back from being married (23rd April 2008) would be enough to send in the Spouse one and be granted. He told me this 9 months ago but he did quote me that 4 weeks and the visa will be granted in time before this one runs out, i took him on his word as you would thinking he knew what he ws doing and the current situations are, but soon to be put to the test.

If not there is an extensions i think that can be placed on your current one if you have one right now.

Archived