On the Spot Approvals for Western Australia State Sponsorship

SOMV

Hi there

I wanted to let everyone know that Western Australia are allowing for one day only, on the spot approvals for State Sponsorship.

You MAY need to be available to come to London on Thursday 13th March.

If you thinking of a State Sponsored Visa for Western Australia (this includes Business visa, Investor Retirement visa as well as Skilled Visa Applicants), then please PM me for more details.

Cheers!

Hello,

I have been asked to provide more information about my earlier post:

I cannot say for sure but given the time constraints I think that WA will see only people who already have a skills assessment and whose occupations appear on the WA lists of occupations in demand in WA. I say this because these are the usual requirements for WA sponsorship under the skilled category. For investor or business visa applicants I assume just the fact that you qualify for a visa may be enough.

Also, because WA have only said that they will see people on one day, it is possible that people who are interested in going will need professional pre-vetting first, to make sure that they do qualify for a visa requiring State Sponsorship.

As soon as I have more information on this I will post it up on this thread.

As a migration adviser I cannot provide advice to another migration agent's or representative's client (after all, they know your circumstances inside and out and are the best people to seek advice from). But if you do have a migration agent or representative already please ask them to to contact me. I will be happy to pass on the information (at no cost of course) so that your agent/representative can help you out.

If you don't have an agent or representative I will be happy to assess your eligibility for WA sponsorship (like most migration advisers we offer free assessments) and then to pass on the relevant details.

Cheers

Veronika

Sort Out My Visa: Home

Further Update:

The WA representative has said that if there was a huge amount of interest, then people with skills assessments (for the skilled category visa) would have to be given precedence.

She suggested that WA did want to meet with people who had a realistic chance of coming to WA. I think this would mean knowing, at the very least, that you need the WA State Sponsored Visa, that you genuinely want to live in WA, and that you qualify for a state sponsored skilled visa. But that's just my take on it.

As I said in my earlier post (sorry, I know I am just repeating it, but this is in case you have not read the earlier post), as a migration adviser I cannot provide advice to another migration agent's or representative's client (after all, they know your circumstances inside and out and are the best people to seek advice from). But if you do have a migration agent or representative already please ask them to to contact me. I will be happy to pass on the information (at no cost of course) so that your agent/representative can help you out.

If you don't have an agent or representative I will be happy to help you assess your eligibility for WA sponsorship (most migration advisers offer free assessments) and then to pass on the relevant details.

Cheers :)

Veronika

Sort Out My Visa: Home

Archived