Timeline for RSMS visa?

Guest Serenity

Guest Serenity

OK when I started this process a while back my employer-to-be told me it would take approx 4 months to get the visa sorted, this included the nomination paperwork etc. That was back in March. Obviously nothing goes according to plan and my medicals delayed things a little and then there was the HUGE delay their end with the backlog processing medicals. Since everything is done my end and the medicals are have been assessed and finalised how long more should it all take? I was hoping to hear before Christmas but that seems every unlikely now. If we don't hear anything this week I expect they will all be on (probablyly a well deserved) holiday until sometime in the New Year. Do you think I will hear before the end of January or even February? I am starting to freak out and think it is never going to end.

I contacted my employer-to-be and asked them if it would be possible for them to follow up on the progress of my visa application and inform them that they want me to start in February (which they do). Do you think this will help or hinder?

Thanks again for reading and letting me whine.

Merry Christmas :jiggy:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Serenity

I have no experence to draw on to help you and queries aout RSMS visas don't seem to crop up very often on the forums.

Have a look at timeline I suggest. Other people's recent timelines are probably as good as it gets in terms of trying to predict when your visa might be granted, I reckon.

Cheers

Gill

Archived