skill assesment

Guest aussiewannabee

Guest aussiewannabee

Hi All just wondering how long am I likely to wait for a reply from the skill assesment person in oz. agency sent it off on the 17th nov 07. does anyone know how long things are taking at present and do you think I will get a result before christmas or am I just dreaming.:twitcy:

I think the quickest has been 10 days, my first one came back really quick but the second one managed to take a holiday in the Oz postal system on the way from TRA to agent (both in Oz) so it was 5 weeks before I got my result:arghh:

hopefully you will hear before Christmas :wubclub:

Which agency and what kind of skills assessment ? My OH sent off to Engineers aus for a professional engineering assessment against degree cert and it was back in a fortnight, mine to Vetassess for a professional position again against degree certificate only took just over 3 weeks I think.

Guest aussiewannabee
Which agency and what kind of skills assessment ? My OH sent off to Engineers aus for a professional engineering assessment against degree cert and it was back in a fortnight, mine to Vetassess for a professional position again against degree certificate only took just over 3 weeks I think.

hi the agency is A.M.A and it is a skilled trades one, I am a fabricator/welder so I have applied for the metal fabricator.

Archived