Does everyone fill in form 80

Barry1986

I was wondering this myself. On trawling this and another site it seemed the general consensus is that mainly the applicants from mostly high risk countries have had to fill it in. We aren't a HR country however have printed it off and will fill it in if we are asked when we are allocated a case officer. Probably doesn't hurt to fill it out and add it if you wish and have a spare 20 hours!

We were asked to fill in form 80 to get a parents visa and we are from the UK. We were asked for it at the same time as they requested a load of other stuff like police checks and medical school and they put a 28 day deadline on it. I really wished I had done it earlier! Most of it is straightforward but just a bit time consuming. The item that I think gets everybody is the request to list all places visited outside your country of residence in the TEN YEARS prior to the year of application. If you do nothing else, I'd be trying to make that list ahead of time. :-)

We were asked for it. Didn't front load it but had been filling it in whilst waiting for CO to be assigned. It was requested for both my wife and I. Grant followed us uploading it (literally within hours)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We both filled out our form80 and loaded it up with the rest of the initial documents, my wife's from the Philippines so expected we would get asked. I found the best way was to fill it was on the computer using the pdf programme, then I just printed the last page and signed it. I used Split PDF to take out the signature page then used PDFMerge to re attached the same page once I'd signed and scanned it back in, saves paper and time. I had to edit mine loads as I lived in about 4 countries and did loads of travelling so was a nightmare to get all the dates and addresses together and kept getting the timings mixed up, but its not as daunting as it looks if you just do a few pages a night.

• Like 1