Second stage partner visa (820) online upload help!

Moonmin87

Hey guys

I'm just in the process of uploading all my evidence for the second stage partner visa, and I cannot for the life of me see where I should upload my partner's statutory declaration! Can anyone help?

It's not listed on the "attach documents" page under his name or mine - his just has travel docs, change of name evidence and national identity as recommended attachments, and when I go to "attach more documents" at the bottom I can't find anything that's remotely suitable. Same goes for the list under my name. It's frying my head - I'm looking for someone who has done this recently themselves...

Thanks!

Hey guys

I'm just in the process of uploading all my evidence for the second stage partner visa, and I cannot for the life of me see where I should upload my partner's statutory declaration! Can anyone help?

It's not listed on the "attach documents" page under his name or mine - his just has travel docs, change of name evidence and national identity as recommended attachments, and when I go to "attach more documents" at the bottom I can't find anything that's remotely suitable. Same goes for the list under my name. It's frying my head - I'm looking for someone who has done this recently themselves...

Thanks!

[TABLE=class: wc_tbl_expansion wc_table_fix, width: 100%]

[TR=class: wc-tr wc_table_stripe, bgcolor: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)]

[TD=class: wc-td]Nature of the couple's mutual commitment to each other, Evidence of

[/TD]

[TD=class: wc-td]

[/TD]

[TD=class: wc-td][/TD]

[TD=class: wc-td][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: wc-tr wc_table_stripe, bgcolor: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0470588)]

[TD=class: wc_table_rowexp_container wc-icon]Show/hide content[/TD]

[TD=class: wc-td]Statutory Declaration

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]