Importing my visa to immi account?

Lilblakcooper

Hi everyone, I have been viewing the forum for a while now as we have been going through the visa process, We lodged our visa with the help of a migration company in July this year , form 80's and medicals and police checks have all been done and uploaded.

Now the wait is unbearable and I am not wanting to continuously pester my agent for updates,

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to import the visa to my own immi account so I'm able to keep a check on any progression of the application, this would just be for viewing only and not to interfere with the agents work.

Many thanks for for any help or guidance.

Hi there :hug:

just wanted to say welcome and that I certainly feel your pain We are at the same point as you, form 80, police checks and medicals all done and uploaded on 12 August. We were told 4-6 weeks from that date for a decision and we are at 6 weeks tomorrow eek!!! It drives you crazy everyday just waiting. Our agent has said it should be any day now!!!

we have an agent acting for us too and I know that they have one immi account for their company which all clients cases are linked to so they cannot give that information out as it's the company account. So each day we wait.......and wait......and keep waiting for that much wanted email/phone call.

i hope you hear something very soon libla xx

You can import a visa application using the TRN from your acknowledgement letter. However there's nothing really to see as the status will only say "Application Received" or "Assessment in Progress". It seems the status changes only if the CO triggers this, since some people's status stays Application Received until the day they receive their visa grant. So I'd simply trust your migration agent to keep you informed of anything you need to know, and try to wait patiently.

You certainly can import the application to your own immi account, however I don't think it is necessary in doing so, since there is a migration company/agent acting on your behalf. If the application was lodge in July this year, two months is not a long time at all, and upfront health and character clearances, including form 80, may save you some time, but you will still need to wait for the application being allocated to a case officer, and then the application may be finalised without being asked for any further documents, if it is a decision ready application plus upfront clearances.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but my question is slightly different.

How can a partner visa (309) application that's being handled by an agent imported into my own account? I tried doing it in my immi account but it said " This type of application is not available for import ".

Has anyone had success with importing such an application?

14 hours ago, Andy_ said:

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but my question is slightly different.

How can a partner visa (309) application that's being handled by an agent imported into my own account? I tried doing it in my immi account but it said " This type of application is not available for import ".

Has anyone had success with importing such an application?

Partner applications can not be imported.

There is not much point as the ImmiAccount does not give any progress reports. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2018 at 02:24, Raul Senise said:

Partner applications can not be imported.

There is not much point as the ImmiAccount does not give any progress reports. 

Thanks @Raul Senise - noticed the reply only now.

I am looking to fire my current agent as he almost never responds to my emails/phone calls. In that case, how can I get access to my application? We still need to schedule medicals and provide further documents etc. Is there a way for me to be able to do that after the current agent is fired? They won't share their immi account details with me.

• 4 weeks later...

@Raul Seniseanother question if you don't mind please.

My agent finally woke up from his slumber and forwarded me an email he got from the Islamabad High Commission requesting additional documents. My agent did admit to forgetting to upload some of the documents I had provided to him in the past. Now I have emailed the requested documents to him to upload to my visa application. Can I also email these documents to the Islamabad High Commission, just to be sure they receive the docs? Do you think it could annoy the High Commission on 1) getting email attachments 2) getting communication from the applicant directly instead of the nominated agent?

Thanks for your help mate.

4 hours ago, Andy_ said:

@Raul Seniseanother question if you don't mind please.

My agent finally woke up from his slumber and forwarded me an email he got from the Islamabad High Commission requesting additional documents. My agent did admit to forgetting to upload some of the documents I had provided to him in the past. Now I have emailed the requested documents to him to upload to my visa application. Can I also email these documents to the Islamabad High Commission, just to be sure they receive the docs? Do you think it could annoy the High Commission on 1) getting email attachments 2) getting communication from the applicant directly instead of the nominated agent?

Thanks for your help mate.

Most communications from the Department specifically state to attach documents to the ImmiAccount and not to email documents directly.

Each post has slightly different rules, but most will either deal with the Agent or the applicant, as dealing with both can cause confusion.