migration agents

avril

Could any one tell me anything about immigration 2oz.co run by John Adams and if they have used them only don't want to be done again already have with 2 agents so need some info if anyonebknows of them thank you

I haven't used them but met John at an emigration fair. Seems knowledgeable, friendly and would do a good job. They are usually at all the shows and he's a columnist in Australia and New Zealand magazine in the 'Immigration Advice' section so wouldn't worry if they're legit or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he registered?

He was when I met him in February this year. There are a few registered agents at his firm, whilst I met John at the show, it was his son who sent me the engagement letters and quotes and he also had a MARA number

Guest Priscilla101

Do you need an agent? Having been stung twice have you not gathered enough info to manage it? Rhetorical questions really, but why hung up on an agent?

Is there a way I can check if he is ok to use only I am unsure who to use having had 2 bad ones

@avril - what was bad about the other two?

If they were MARA registered and they did the wrong thing, then you should be reporting them, and you'll get your money back.

On the other hand, I've seen people complain about a "bad agent" when what they really mean is that the agent wasn't able to get them a visa. That doesn't always mean they're a bad agent, it just means you didn't qualify for a visa. Agents can give you a better chance of getting a visa but they can't work magic and they can't give any guarantees.

Could any one tell me anything about immigration 2oz.co run by John Adams and if they have used them only don't want to be done again already have with 2 agents so need some info if anyonebknows of them thank you

You won't have any problems with Immigration2oz. John Adams has a very good reputation in the migration industry. An excellent choice.