Ielts on saturday in sheffield

Barry1986

Plenty of hints and tips on doing IELTS on other threads, but I will say be prepared for a long day. I did my IELTS at Sheffield last year. I did the academic test so can only comment on that. But the Reading, writing and listening test is in the morning and then You get given a time later for the speaking test. With any luck you'll be early on but mine wasn't until 16.30 so I walked into Sheffield and had lunch and a drink in a few places. Good luck!

Good luck. I am re-doing mine this Saturday also. Fingers crossed for a positive result!

what did you get in your first one if you don't mind me asking. At least you have the experience from your first time. Where are you doing yours. ALSO GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO X

i did mine 2 years ago. i was advised to learn to correctly write a letter( ie how to start, the middle and how to finish ) as this often comes up. ( and it did). i averaged 8.9 which i found to be a miracle for a gruff yorkshireman !

• 2 weeks later...