LOgin Help Vetasses!!!

daljit

Can anyone guide me how can I login to my Vetasses account as i have logged my case from India through a consultant and I have a negative outcome .I only have my file number the case was logged through Migrating agents ID. She is not even picking call and usually refuses to meet

You will probably need some professional advice to find out what went wrong and what, if anything, you can do about.

If you ask, a registered migration agent must give you a copy of your application, unregistered agents can do anything they please.

If you go to my website: pinoyau.com and use the contact form, I shall see what I can do to assist you.

Hi All,

i need some information i applied for Vetasses assessment as Internal Auditor. I got double masters one from Pakistan as Master of Commerce and another from UK MBA. I applied as Internal Auditor as i have 8 years experience in this field. I applied from UK and they vetassess took money about 3 weeks before but i am still waiting for reply. Can anyone know how long they for making decision after taking money?

thanks for your reply.. what u think i will get positive reply from vetassess.. as i have double master degree and nearly 8 years experience in field.. submit my case through MARA agent. i am just concern about time. i have no idea how long whole process takes..