Citizenship appointment times

movingback

I have my citizenship test in about 10 days time. I think its scheduled for first thing in the morning (9am). How long will it take to check documents and do the test? Just wondering if I will be out of there by about 11:30 so I can still do half a days work or if I need to take the whole day off. Is the whole process quite straight forward?

• 5 weeks later...
so I can have the option of coming back. need a change of scenery for the time being. things change.

You know that's the diametric opposite of what citizenship is for and you will have to make a false declaration about your intention to settle in Australia in order to get citizenship? This doesn't bother you at all?

You know that's the diametric opposite of what citizenship is for and you will have to make a false declaration about your intention to settle in Australia in order to get citizenship? This doesn't bother you at all?

nope, not one bit. I tell lies all the time babe. told an ex girlfriend once she didn't look fat in a dress when indeed she looked like a kilo of jelly in an asda bag.

so declaring false intentions will just get my juices flowing, ill be pickpocketing an entire nation!

ill be handsome with dual citizenship. that doesn't bother me at all. :yes: