EOI Invitation date predictions (FOR 189 VISA ONLY)

CaptainC

Many people on several different threads have recently been asking me if I can predict when their invitations for 189 visas will come.

I thought I'd start a new dedicated thread for this.

My answers are based purely on experience and the data that is produced by the department of immigration and border protection.

*****The predictions given here are not guaranteed and you should only use them for guidance only.*****

The information that I will need from you to make a prediction are:

1. ANZSCO code

2. Occupation

3. Points score

4. Date of submission of the 189 visa EOI*

(I don't need IELTS scores, or any other information other than the 4 above)

*If you make any substantial changes to your EOI which may affect the point score then you should include the date that you made these edits instead of the date of submission.

I can only give estimated predictions on 189 visas. 489 & 190 visas cannot be predicted.

Edited by CaptainC

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Captain C

Thanks for this

Following are the details:

1 -233111- Chemical Engineer

2 chemical Engineer

3 65

4 9th Oct 2015

I have worked as a professional in Australia for the last year and have claimed 5 points in my EOI for this.would this be correct?

thanks in advance.

Hi Captain (or mystic Meg?)

1. 331212

2. Carpenter

3. 60 points

4. 25th September 2015

Hopefully invited before January

Haha!!! Septic Peg actually.

The EOI's normally slow down a little leading up to Christmas so I would expect that you'd most likely be invited next month. I'd say 20th November at the latest.

Once the previous round data has been released and the next round (this coming Friday) is completed, it will be a little more clear.

Hi CaptainC.

My wife and I have had great fun watching you bat back and forth people's questions regarding their applications in recent weeks and thought we'd have a go. Here goes:

1: 251312

2: Occupational Health and Safety Adviser

3: 60 points

4: 08-09-15

Be nice! :)

Hi!

I'd reckon it's 50/50 for the next round on Friday. If not I'm certain it will come no later than the first round in November.

Thanks Captain.

Do you know why they changed to monthly invitations over the past three months when it was fortnightly for ages prior to that?

At a guess, the only thing that I can think of is that they reached the limit for visa grants about 6 weeks before the end of the financial year.

Other than that, not a clue!

Hi Captain,

1. ANZSCO code -221111

2. Occupation - Accountant

3. Points score - 60 points

4. Date of submission of the EOI - 20/07/2015

The worry I have is my TR expires in March??

You're really going to struggle on this one. I can't see that any 60 point accountants will be invited within the next few months, and possibly not at all.

Get in touch again next week, hopefully there will be more data available to give you some idea.

At the moment, Accountants need 70 points to receive an invitation. Can you boost your points up somehow?

Many people on several different threads have recently been asking me if I can predict when their invitations will come.

I thought I'd start a new dedicated thread for this.

My answers are based purely on experience and the data that is produced by the department of immigration and border protection.

*****The predictions given here are not guaranteed and you should only use them for guidance only.*****

The information that I will need from you to make a prediction are:

1. ANZSCO code

2. Occupation

3. Points score

4. Date of submission of the EOI*

(I don't need IELTS scores, or any other information other than the 4 above)

*If you make any substantial changes to your EOI which may affect the point score then you should include the date that you made these edits instead of the date of submission.

I can only give estimated answers on 189 visas. 489 & 190 visas cannot be accurately predicted.

Hi Captain C

Thanks for this

2 chemical Engineer

3 65

4 9th Oct 2015

I have worked as a professional in Australia for the last year and have claimed 5 points in my EOI for this.would this be correct?

thanks in advance.

Hi Captain C

Thanks for this

2 chemical Engineer

3 65

4 9th Oct 2015

thanks in advance.

Next round. This Friday.

Hi Captian here is mine

for 189

1)261312

2)Developer Programmer

3)60

4)13/10/2015

1)261312

2)Developer Programmer

3)65 inclusing SS

4)13/10/2015