189 Visa Grant Delay

mickeyteg

Hello All,

Starting this thread for friends who are awaiting 189 visa grant. I have applied on 14th May 2015 and still waiting to receive grant. Tried calling couple of time but didn't get much of updates. Just waiting.

Let's use this space to share updates on grants that are long pending.

Hello All,

Starting this thread for friends who are awaiting 189 visa grant. I have applied on 14th May 2015 and still waiting to receive grant. Tried calling couple of time but didn't get much of updates. Just waiting.

Sorry to hear that Mickeyteg, I was thinking about posting a message to you a couple of days back. What have they actually said to you? Were you asked for any further information?

Sorry to hear that Mickeyteg, I was thinking about posting a message to you a couple of days back. What have they actually said to you? Were you asked for any further information?

Hello CaptainC. Thanks for your support. They said that every case is different and that there are mandatory checks that may delay the process. It was more of a generic script and nothing specific to my case.

No further information was asked. In fact no email from anyone asking or confirming anything, just a response to my email on status update.

Hello All,

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that you will get your grants soon ..

same here bro, I have applied my visa on 28th April, additional documents were requested on 17th May, than another request was made in mid of August, I submitted my final requested documents on 4th September and have not heard anything since then.... fingers crossed

I share your frustration mate. I was not asked anything, it is just long wait for me.

I have the same problem. I uploaded all the data in may and I dont have any news. What´s going on?

We all are in Limbo my friend... no real status is provided even if you try contacting them, not sure if you have tried contacting them. It is painful waiting for an outcome.

Hello mickey! Could you help me? I am desesperate. I have an agent and I dont have the change to get my information (because I dont have user). He told me, dont worry, it is a matter of time. But, I have been waiting for 25 weeks without any news. What should I do?

Hello mickey! Could you help me? I am desesperate. I have an agent and I dont have the change to get my information (because I dont have user). He told me, dont worry, it is a matter of time. But, I have been waiting for 25 weeks without any news. What should I do?

Hi MCBN - There is not much you can do apart from contacting your agent and push him to get updates. It seems some agents have contacts within the department and can gather more information, maybe not the case with your agent.

There is nothing we can do apart from wait....

BTW, which country are you from?

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if it takes longer, the more dependents you have. I applied for a 189 visa with my wife and 2 kids as dependents. Lodged last April and last updated last July.

It depends how old the dependents are, If they are young enough to not require a PCC it should not really affect. Do you mean you applied on April 2015 and have something requested by CO on July?