AHPRA registration help

JenPen

Hello

I am sure this has been asked before but my search in the engines are not chucking out any answers so apologies in advance if it's been asked a lot.

All my AHPRA docs etc have been sent etc but I am just wondering from the date your registration went to the board to be considered -how long did it take before you received your decisions?

many thanks

JP :cute:

Hi sorry i am not asking about the whole process just from when it goes to board....they have told me it went to board on 1st October and to hear a reply within 8wks (much like anmac but I received that by post 3days after). Anyway I know it will arrive within 8 weeks but I just wondered how swift it will be so that I might be able to sleep st night haha

i think my question has been misunderstood as I sent my AHPRA application in March and it's at the final stages with the board that I am wondering..xx

thanks for your answer though And I am sure that will help others to factor in the timeframes and how long it can actually take from start to finish x

I sent the AHPRA application at the beginning of July and received registation in principal 8 weeks later, there was no contact to say what stage it was at or who it was with but start to finish took 2 months basically. Everything was submitted correct first time which obviously sped this up.