190 Visa - July 2015 applications

cengland

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm in exactly the same boat. Lodged 190 visa on 26th June. Using an agent and they've uploaded everything. Medicals were cleared Thursday last week, but no CO yet. Really hoping we'll just hear from our agents this week or next with the magic words! Good luck

Hey,

Has anyone had a case officer assigned for the 190 visa?

Applied early July haven't heard anything yet.

Cheers

I lodged on the 10th of July - Not heard anything either. I know the allocations are meant to start today but I'm guessing it'll take a while to get to all of us...? Not sure how it all works but they might start with the May '15 applications then June and then us from July.

The anxiety is killing me!

I lodged on the 10th of July - Not heard anything either. I know the allocations are meant to start today but I'm guessing it'll take a while to get to all of us...? Not sure how it all works but they might start with the May '15 applications then June and then us from July.

The anxiety is killing me!

Haven't heard about he allocations, were all the applications on hold? Just to note, the 190 visa is 3rd on the list of priority visa's so I would hope it won't be too much longer :)

Haven't heard about he allocations, were all the applications on hold? Just to note, the 190 visa is 3rd on the list of priority visa's so I would hope it won't be too much longer :)

Not sure if there is a backlog but last time I checked the link to the allocations, it said that the earliest allocations was from 10th May '15. I figured as it takes 3 months to process the 190, the next lot of allocations would be in August. They've updated it to the earliest being June so hoping they allocate and process a few months worth of applications at a time and our July lodgement is captured and processed.

Who knows eh? You might be able to work it out better than I can...haha. Here is the link:

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications

Fingers firmly crossed for a quick turnaround :-)

Hi Ozee, where do you see that info, I can never find it. I don't have an Immi account as my agent has access to mine. My visa was lodged in the 26th June, keep checking my emails every hour practically. The waiting is killing me! As it is all of you, I'm sure. Sounds as though it might've nearer the 10 wks then. 8 wks this Friday for me

Hi Ozee, where do you see that info, I can never find it. I don't have an Immi account as my agent has access to mine. My visa was lodged in the 26th June, keep checking my emails every hour practically. The waiting is killing me! As it is all of you, I'm sure. Sounds as though it might've nearer the 10 wks then. 8 wks this Friday for me ?

Hi,

You can find dates following https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Allocation-dates-for-General-Skilled-Migration-applications. 189 and 190 visas have a 3 months standard processing duration and their goal is to achieve it in 75% of the cases.

Note that updates are done in the beginning of each month, doesn't necessary means case officer will be allocated only once per month for next batch of applications. For example, I received case officer on 17th of August (application made on 29th of June).

Ozee

Hey guys, don't worry...you will hear soon from your agent or case officer. I applied with DIBP for 190 visa on 23rd June 2015, and I got the case officer on 13th August 2015. She asked me to upload couple of documents and I hope my case will be finalized in a month :)