143 Parent visa timing

It's a lot longer than 14months - anywhere between 18-24 unfortunately. The time is stretching out as more people have applied.

There is a dedicated Parent thread at the top of the forum where you can follow the progress of others waiting.

Guest geordie joe

Hi Bev

There is a separate thread relating to parent visa's where you find lots of helpful information. Someone has confirmed today they have received their grant which has taken 22 months.

Joe

Hi, I am new to this site although joined a good while ago, have never used it, and am finding it hard to negotiate, I cannot see a parent visa thread, is it a sticky thread or would I have to scroll through?

is ther a way of searching?

thanks in advance if you can help

Bev

Guest geordie joe
Hi, I am new to this site although joined a good while ago, have never used it, and am finding it hard to negotiate, I cannot see a parent visa thread, is it a sticky thread or would I have to scroll through?

is ther a way of searching?

thanks in advance if you can help

Bev

hi Bev

click on the forum tab, then click on migration issues, there is a sticky thread headed the brand new PIO parents visa thread.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/77756-brand-new-pio-parents-visa-thread-847.html

Regards

Joe

Guest geordie joe
Hi

not sure if I previously replied to the correct message ...........!!! But thank you for that link it's great, do you know what the heading stand for? Eg CO date? I have worked a couple out, but insure of the others.

Cheers Bev

Not sure what headings you mean but CO stands for case officer