Regarding ACS Skill Assessment

shooterspalace

Hi Experts,

I Graduated in Bachelor of Science (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science) from Bangalore University, India in 2003 and after that since Jan'2005 I have 10.5 years of working experience in IT sector and still working. If I apply for Skill Assessment to ACS, shall my working experience be assessed as 10.5 years or ACS authority will deduct first 2 years of working experience to meet the suitability criteria and award 8.5 years experience?

Please share your experience.

Regards

Shooter

Hi Experts,

I Graduated in Bachelor of Science (Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science) from Bangalore University, India in 2003 and after that since Jan'2005 I have 10.5 years of working experience in IT sector and still working. If I apply for Skill Assessment to ACS, shall my working experience be assessed as 10.5 years or ACS authority will deduct first 2 years of working experience to meet the suitability criteria and award 8.5 years experience?

Please share your experience.

Regards

Shooter

Why not just get your skills assessed and find out?

ACS will give you a date that they deemed you skilled. Relevant employment (relevant to the ANZSCO code you're applying for) *after* this date is used to gain skilled employment points with DIBP.

Whether that is 8.5 years or 10.5 years is irrelevant anyway, because 8 years is the maximum you can claim points for.

Why not just get your skills assessed and find out?

ACS will give you a date that they deemed you skilled. Relevant employment (relevant to the ANZSCO code you're applying for) *after* this date is used to gain skilled employment points with DIBP.

Whether that is 8.5 years or 10.5 years is irrelevant anyway, because 8 years is the maximum you can claim points for.

Thanks.

/Shooter

The ACS will deduct at least two years, depnding on how they assess your degree.

Thanks wrussell.

Another question.

If I get sign from Supervisor on Employer Reference Letter, would it be enough ? Or it has to be signed by Company HR ?

Please suggest.

Regards

Shooter