ACS Post Australian Studies skill assessment points

Tsoglog Busgui

Dear Seniors

I was graduated in 2011 from an Australian University and since then I worked 1.8 years as a professional.

I'm about to submit my EOI for 189 visa and I'm claiming for 5 points for Australian work experience.

I heard/aware the fact that ACS nowadays deducts "years" from applicants work experiences to deem people as skilled etc.

My question is, will I be eligible to apply under "Post Australian Studies skill assessment"?? If I'm eligible, then there is a chance that my 1.8 years work experience all count.

So, I can claim 5 points. Because, skilled met date for this category is "the date of the graduation".

Please advice, thank you

Dear Seniors

I was graduated in 2011 from an Australian University and since then I worked 1.8 years as a professional.

I'm about to submit my EOI for 189 visa and I'm claiming for 5 points for Australian work experience.

I heard/aware the fact that ACS nowadays deducts "years" from applicants work experiences to deem people as skilled etc.

My question is, will I be eligible to apply under "Post Australian Studies skill assessment"?? If I'm eligible, then there is a chance that my 1.8 years work experience all count.

So, I can claim 5 points. Because, skilled met date for this category is "the date of the graduation".

Please advice, thank you

If you hold an Austrlian degree with an ICT major, closely related to your nominated occupation, no work experince is needed.

This is not a considered professional opinion about your case, only a comment on your post.

May I suggest that you obtain a professiona assessment before you proceed?

As Westly has suggested, it is probably advisable to seek professional advice, as your facts here are incomplete for any proper advice anyway.

Regards

Peter