189 skilled Migration Visa Inquiry

Hello all,

I got my Invitation on 27 March based on my 60 points (which had my pte and skill assessment from cpa). My agent lodged the visa on that day, we booked the medicals following tuesday. So the date was around 3rd April. I already have my pcc and afp from my TR visa. Since my pcc and afp was just lodged last year, so its not been a year for both and my tr is still in effect till early next year. Meds were updated already in 5 days. All other relevant documents needs for 189 has been submitted.

How long do you think i should wait for the golden email? any chances of Direct grant early or i must wait for some time. Since many of my friends got the visas in 1 month- 50 days period.

Please advice.

Thanks

After we submitted police checks and medicals etc (we waited for ours to be requested) it took no longer than about 4 weeks for the 'yes' to come through via email! However, I do believe it is different for everybody and depends on your occupation and how 'in demand' it is to how they prioritise case loads.

After we submitted police checks and medicals etc (we waited for ours to be requested) it took no longer than about 4 weeks for the 'yes' to come through via email! However, I do believe it is different for everybody and depends on your occupation and how 'in demand' it is to how they prioritise case loads.

I actually lodged for General Accountant. I know they are usually busy at this stage. But i know many of my friends who got their visas within a month after lodgement, including pcc and meds that were submitted from their TR. Hopefully i should get it by next week. :wink: