190 visa 2 year obligation query - Urgent !!!!

max1978

Hi Guys

I know this topic has been discussed many times but I need specific answers in relation to the 2 year obligation on 190 visa.

Is it moral or legal obligation?

Does it affect Citizenship in anyway?

Can we change states within 2 years due to unavailability of jobs in the sponsored state?

If anyone has personal experience in relation to changing states and getting Citizenship...plz do let me know.

One again this is very urgent,

Thanks in Advance

Thanx blossom for your prompt reply.

Do I need to inform them when I leave?

Do I need to take a release from the sponsoring state before leaving or it is not necessary?

Thanx once again

You ought to inform them as it would be sheer politeness-after all, they gave you a visa on the expectation that you would stay in the State. If you choose to leave it the least I think you should do is say thanks, and tell them why you are moving.

We moved just moral obligation ..they know where we moved to ...I'm on the electrol roll as a perm resident lol ..moving back though , well hubbies already there ! Still had a car there so that was good we were about to ship it but his mate wanted lend it abit longer me did us a favour really lol :)

and nd the company he went work for here when we moved here ...was the same company he applied for in wa pmsl ...someone had sat on his cv for months ...in wa ...so hubby went direct to company in qld and got the job within a week lol :)

Edited by Shellybingobingo

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be thick, but we''ve had to go for the 190 now due to my Hubby's job no longer being on the SOL. This means a move to Victoria instead of Brisbane as we hoped if all goes to plan. If we spend 6 months in Melbourne and he can't find a job in his profession, can we then go off to Brisbane to see if he can get a job there, without being kicked out the country for not staying in Victoria????