medicals submitted but no update in immi account

happyfeet90

hi everyone

my meds were uploaded by emedical clinic on friday 27 march but immi acc says health evidence as requested ( not received)..should i be worried about the result of my medicals as the silence is worrying me alot..:frown:

( my meds were done during 28 days period given by case officer but were uploaded after it)

one more thing is how much time in visa (189)is granted to shift from native country to australia after grant.

pls help

thanks in advance.

Hi, regarding your medicals I wouldn't worry. Ours showed no update at all even when our visa was granted. It normally takes about 10 days but don't panic if it doesn't show as they will let you know if there is any problems. Debbs

thanks debbs. my organize your health link got vanished so it means they have received it.

can sum1 help me with my second question please..

Ques; how much time does immi allows to move from current country to australia after 189 ( skilled indep) visa grant...i have heard that there is specific restricted period in which it is compulsory for the applicant to shift to aus??

:GEEK:

thanks

thanks debbs. my organize your health link got vanished so it means they have received it.

can sum1 help me with my second question please..

Ques; how much time does immi allows to move from current country to australia after 189 ( skilled indep) visa grant...i have heard that there is specific restricted period in which it is compulsory for the applicant to shift to aus??

:GEEK:

thanks

The date by which you must make your first entry to Australia is usually 12 months from the date of your first medical or PCC and once the visa is granted, that date is set in stone and can't be changed. You don't then need to stay in the country if you're not ready to make the big move, but you must enter to validate your visa even if you then leave immediately after you clear immigration.

The date by which you must make your first entry to Australia is usually 12 months from the date of your first medical or PCC and once the visa is granted, that date is set in stone and can't be changed. You don't then need to stay in the country if you're not ready to make the big move, but you must enter to validate your visa even if you then leave immediately after you clear immigration.

thank you so much..you have been my savior in this forum :)

:hug: