Current AHPRA timeline?

welshsharon

I know there have been huge waits for diploma nurses but I was just wondering how long it's taking for AHPRA to process applications from degree nurses.

I am degree trained. Mine arrived 10th October and still waiting!! Hoping I'll have an outcome within the next 2 weeks. I know one of the other girls sent hers off just before Xmas and received hers this week so it seems there's no structure or timeframe to it! Xx

go on ahpra website, it will tell you all documents you need to provide..you need ID..NMC documents..academic transcript..qualification..statement of service from employer/s..cant remember what else but everything is on website and easy to follow, i made up a list from website info and ticked off as i got them

I am really confused by the whole AHPRA registration process. I am about to apply for a skilled independant visa. Aiming to be there in June. I also have a nursing degree. What documents did you guys send to support your application to register? Any advice gratefully received.

Cheers

Have you already sent your ahpra application off? If not you should get it sent asap if you want to be there for June.

x

It's more the additional cost that's bothering me. I have already paid for a uk Police check. And spent a day doing an English language exam paying £145 for the pleasure. Born in England, English is my first language. So many hoops to jump through. I will of course pay, as we are desperate to get out there. Just having a moan.

• 2 weeks later...

After an email from AHPRA requesting more documentation, all paperwork is now complete and my file has progressed. Not sure what this means in the grand scheme of things but it does mean that there is nothing else I can do other than try to be patient. Difficult to do as I had my 489 visa granted yesterday

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

Congratulations to those who have recently had their successful LOD from APHRA.

Could I please ask what information did you/ your Uni send for Criteria 8 - "certification that your course covered medicine management including drug calculation, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics?'