Training benchmark 187

dean1909

Hey Guys,

Just a quick question wondering if anyone has any knowledge in.

We are currently on a 457 ready to go onto our 187. Our best move would be the Transition scheme However because it’s a small business and the employers were unaware they haven’t been making the 2% training benchmark contribution for the past 2 years. They paid it in 2012 when we went onto the sponsorship but not last year.

Does anyone know if theres a way around this on the Transition stream or will we have to go down the route of direct entry now?

TIA!

Chloe

Hey Guys,

Just a quick question wondering if anyone has any knowledge in.

We are currently on a 457 ready to go onto our 187. Our best move would be the Transition scheme However because it’s a small business and the employers were unaware they haven’t been making the 2% training benchmark contribution for the past 2 years. They paid it in 2012 when we went onto the sponsorship but not last year.

Does anyone know if theres a way around this on the Transition stream or will we have to go down the route of direct entry now?

TIA!

Chloe

Although under the Direct Entry pathway there is no training requirement for RSMS, it is still a question asked on the nomination application.

As such, if they answer that they have not spent money on training, it could cause issues as they have not met their obligations as a temporary business sponsor.

• 2 months later...
Although under the Direct Entry pathway there is no training requirement for RSMS, it is still a question asked on the nomination application.

As such, if they answer that they have not spent money on training, it could cause issues as they have not met their obligations as a temporary business sponsor.

hi raul

i have a question about immi recent update on files like assessment in progress whats that mean in immi account

i applied my nomination on 28 feb 2015

ans visa 24 march but now i got assessment in progress in my immiaccount just confuse now ?

hi raul

i have a question about immi recent update on files like assessment in progress whats that mean in immi account

i applied my nomination on 28 feb 2015

ans visa 24 march but now i got assessment in progress in my immiaccount just confuse now ?

DIBP have simply changed their system. Read the following - new status indicators like 'assessment in progress' are fully explained in there:

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/agents/resources/immiaccount-enhancements/

Edited by Ozmaniac
Forgot link