Getting in contact with case officer.

ColleenR

Hi, any ideas how I can get in contact with our case worker? We have had our visa granted but having issues and really need to talk to our case worker but have no contact detail only her name. We have never been in contact with her because we were using a migration agent but are no longer using them. Any ideas, the immi website is a maze? Have rung a few numbers and sent emails to any address I can find but now stuck.:eek:

That's the problem we can't find a helpline, we've requested information from the immi website but nothing. Am going to call go Matilda for some advice. Its basically to ask if we should apply for our daughters child 101 visa while we're still in the UK or wait until we are in Australia in June. Obviously will be getting her a visa to get her into the country. I don't think I her pr visa will be granted before we leave but thought it might possibly be quicker to arrive if we apply for it in Australia. We want to try and avoid having to leave Australia to many times because of the conditions of the evisitor. Hope this makes sense x

That's the problem we can't find a helpline, we've requested information from the immi website but nothing. Am going to call go Matilda for some advice. Its basically to ask if we should apply for our daughters child 101 visa while we're still in the UK or wait until we are in Australia in June. Obviously will be getting her a visa to get her into the country. I don't think I her pr visa will be granted before we leave but thought it might possibly be quicker to arrive if we apply for it in Australia. We want to try and avoid having to leave Australia to many times because of the conditions of the evisitor. Hope this makes sense x

DIBP helplines are about as useful as mammary glands on a bull.

You might be well advise for your child to apply for a visitor visa and then apply for child visa onshore.

Do not take this as considered professional advice.

I strongly advise you to consult a RMA for advice; particularly where the welfare of a child is at issue.