Mistake on application

benthomas010

Just looking through my application trying to find some info to help someone on here and I spotted a mistake in my own application.

Where Is asks.. has this applicant previously travelled to australia or applied for a visa I have answered no.

problem is I have previously travelled to australia, 3 times. I have also has a working holiday visa.

Is this an easy fix? Is there a form I need to complete and upload to advise the case officer of the error? (Applied 1st November so not too long away from getting a CO)

Can't believe I done this. I read through the application so many times I don't know how I missed it.

I did the same thing and just filled out a Form 1023 and uploaded it. I had 3 separate issues with my application that I wanted to flag including the one that you have highlighted.

Wouldn't worry about it, I would just upload that form right away. A Google search will lead you there v quickly!

Got a bit worried there as I don't remember answering that question on my application.

Looked at the 'Application' from the my account page and that question is blank. So I'm assuming since I'm using the same immiAccount for the WHV (and that I am onshore), it's tried to be clever. Hopefully! :P